Thursday, February 7, 2008

Who am I?

I think at one time or another, we all contemplate the age-old question of who we are and what we are here for. As a child, I often had a curiousity about my father's family especially. I lived either near my mother's family, sometimes with them. I had a great relationship with my mother's parents and learned a ton about my ancestry through them.

I have a wealth of information in this era of computerization. I am blessed to have received much information on my father's family as well. I am English, German, Belge and Swiss on my mother's side and Irish, and German on my father's side. I am descended from Oregon Pioneer stock and have a bit of that spirit in me. I am strong-willed, hard headed and yet have a softer, tender side.

I have much to share...come with me on the family history adventure!

No comments: